Bring a friend and join us to learn bird sketching basics!
This *fast-paced* course will cover bird illustration step by step.
Each 45 minute session will include an instruction and demonstration with the remainder of our time for practice and feedback.
- Session 1 – Posture and Scale
- Session 2 – Beaks and Eyes
- Session 3 – Feathers, Feet and Shading
- Session 4 – Putting it all together
You will leave with a detailed tutorial of everything we cover in class to continue building your skills at home.
Please bring the folliwng materials to class:
- HB drawing pencil
- Pencil sharpener
- Eraser (I use the Prismacolor Magic Rub)
- Fine point eraser (I use the Tombow Mono Zero Ultra Fine)